It appears you don't have PDF support in this web browser. Download PDF
Finally! the long awaited 3rd chapter of Secret Lovers is finally done. It was quite a challenge to out-do the earlier chapters, and find inspiration for it to stay lovey dovey as it should be
For people who don't quite understand my little jokes and the such in the story.
- The part where Hinata finishes her ramen before Naruto is a reference to one of the Omake endings(sorry that the video subs are in spanish) where Hinata wins a ramen eating contest haha.
- Unless it wasn't obvious, Ayame is protecting Naruto and Hinata from being embarassed by Teuchi...and Naruto is too dense to realize that he noticed that they're on a date haha
- "juho soshiken" is the name of Hinata's jutsu, it means "gentle step: twin lion fists", what Naruto said was "gentle step: twin tiger fists" or "juho sotoraken"
- For anyone who doesn't remember, in the anime Hinata looked at Naruto as he was sulking during the graduation day at the Academy. I tend to disregard the anime completely, except for this because Hinata hadn't been introduced in the manga when this happened, but I have a feeling she would've been watching either way.
In any case, the whole idea for this chapter was "awkward first date". Because let's face it guys, Naruto and Hinata are newbies at dating. It's also very much based off my own romantic experiences (as i have stated before). And well I have always liked shy girls, that's why I chose to let Hinata join in a little with the teasing and whatnot. And Naruto seems out of character because he is being more open about how he feels with her. If any of you recall he had a nice conversation with her when he was nervous about facing Neji in the chuunin exams. Their relationship is much more intimate in the official story, so I took from that and made them be more open with each other during their date...despite them still being unbelievably nervous haha.
And I can just see it now, I can see some people complaining that Hinata didn't faint and that Naruto is being too shy. 2 things:
1. Naruto IS very outspoken BUT he's not very open about his inner-most feelings, being in a more intimate relationship (Even if its a new found relationship) would make Naruto show his insecurity with Hinata. I speak from experience, that's how it went for me in real life
2. Hinata doesn't faint as much as people think she does, if I recall correctly she's fainted like 3 times, and only one was during shippuden. She's not insane guys, just cute and shy.
Chapter 1 (PDF version)
Chapter 2 (PDF version)
Chapter 3: ---
The preview image was used with permission of talent incarnated; (Original deviation)
go check out her gallery, her skills are just...
Naruto and Hinata and any other Naruto characters belong to Masashi Kishimoto (c)
Story belongs to me (c)
I would like to point out that this girl here is my editor, she is responsible for quality control of this story, and she has written and re-written many parts and dialogues of this story. Without her, Secret Lovers would NOT be what it is. give her much love
If you have any more issues do let me know ok?
AND AS A MESSAGE TO EVERYONE WHO LIKES THIS STORY, I AM CONTINUING IT, IT IS MOSTLY WRITTEN BUT WIDELY UNEDITED SO SORRY FOR SO MUCH DELAY
hehe. omg im so happy you're continuing!!
and omg no worries,i absolutely get it. college totally drains all your time!!! it's all the papers, exams and work you have to do. >w<
so yep yep, take your time and make sure to get all your school work done! that's the most important! I will be here waiting for your next chapter! yay~!!! )
thank you for enjoying my work!
Keep up the good work!
I hope you will release a new chapter soon! : DDD
well...that's the first time someone has called me sama...
lol anywho, thank you very much for your appreciation and enthusiasm. There aren't just 3 chapters, as a matter of fact I have planned to write AT LEAST 10 chapters of Secret Lovers.
BUT I lost inspiration to write lately, so I haven't been able to write anything
ON TOP of that I also have been heavily overworked at college this semester, so I haven't written anything! D:
I'll soon resume writing chapter 4 to be delivered within the next weeks hopefully
Thank you for your kind words
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!